We will OPEN tomorrow!
Starting tomorrow, April 14th, we will be open. It’s a privilege that NYS is allowing our golf course to stay open during this time so the guidelines from NYS must be followed without exception and not taken lightly.
We are taking the following precautions in order to keep our golfers safe during these trying times. These are the requirements our staff, golfers and members must follow until further notice.
- We are open for walking only.
- ALL tee times will be made online or on the phone without exception. Absolutely NO walk-ons.
- All transactions will take place through the back window of the pro shop.
- All golfers MUST follow the social distancing guidelines or they will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No gathering in the parking lot or anywhere on the property.
- Flags must stay in. Cups have been altered to reduce contact.
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
De-Stress at the Golf Course!
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors!