As we all know, efforts are put in place by the federal, state and local governments to help ensure the safety of everyone. We have every intention to continue the efforts to help people be safe and healthy. In doing so, as an outdoor recreational facility, allowing people to get their exercise while taking in fresh air and playing a solitary sport, we will remain open. There are requirements to ensure the safety of the public as well as the staff here at Turtle Creek Golf Course.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from one another unless you live in the same household.
- Bring your own wipes to wipe off touch surfaces you may use or have used, including bathrooms, pull carts, door handles, etc.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or even “under the weather” symptoms, should not come to the course for everyone’s sake.
- Additional rules and restrictions may be posted at the course.
- The Grille will remain open in accordance with state law for take-out orders.
- Thursday – Saturday 11:30AM – 8:30PM & Sunday 11AM – 7PM
- The demand for take-out has exceeded our expectations. Thank you! Please stay in your cars if our parking lot looks busy and allow us to bring your order out to you. When you arrive, please call (845)564-3226.
- Online tee times or phone reservations are required to get out on the course.
- Tee time intervals will be increased so as to encourage social distancing.
- Golfers will not be allowed in the pro shop so PLEASE plan accordingly so that there will not be a need to use the restrooms in the pro shop. We do have a porta-potty out on #5.
- Ball washers have been delayed in being placed on the course due to freezing temperatures and we will continue this for health and safety issues until further notice.
- The flagsticks will remain on the greens. The cups will be lifted a half inch off the green to encourage leaving the flag in its place.
- Golf carts will be available on an individual use basis with restrictions and exceptions for those who live together.
- The driving range will be open.
- Balls will be available and set up outside to be picked up after transaction takes place at the Golf Window in the back of the Pro Shop.
- When swinging your irons, it is strongly suggested to use your club to place the ball to prevent touching the ball.
- The Pro Shop will be closed for public use. Golf check in will take place at the back window of the Pro Shop.
- The Grille will be open to patrons picking up their take-out only.
Catering and Banquets
- While our private and public events are on hold, we are continuing to discuss and book future events. Please feel free to contact Jennifer Salemo at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information requests regarding an event.
Thank you to all who have been strongly supporting us. This is a very difficult time for all and we will get through it. The weather is starting to warm up! Please be patient and respectful out on the course while enjoying the outdoors and the game of golf.
Also, continue to wash your hands!
Jennifer W. Salemo