Celebrate Father’s Day with Turtle Creek!
Save on gift cards in our online store!
Outdoor dining now available!
- Lobster Ravioli in Sherry Cream Sauce with a side of baguette
- BBQ Ribs with Fries
- Bacon Cheeseburger with fries
- Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions and mayo on Ciabatta with Fries
- House Salad with Mesclun Mix, Cranberries, Sweetened Nuts, Blue Cheese Crumble, Red Onions with Honey Dijon Mustard
- The John Daley Special Iced Tea, Lemonade, and Tito’s Vodka
- Watermelon Lemonade Refresher Lemonade, Tito’s Vodka, and Triple Sec with Iced Watermelon Cubes
Swing by for great golf & great food!
We are excited to announce that carts are now available- book your riding round today!
A few notes:
Our cart prices are slightly higher now due to the extensive cleaning and sanitizing we do on each cart. Our biggest goal is to keep our golfers safe from the spread of COVID, & as such, we thank you for understanding & for following social distancing guidelines.
Tee times are required. Due to some restrictions, you may not be able to reserve a golf cart online so you may have to call in your tee time.
If you are looking to reserve 18 holes, please call us at (845) 564-3220 to reserve your round.
Swing by for a round!
Enjoy some time on the course! Book your next tee time easily online through the link below.
The Driving Range is OPEN- come tee it up!
Swing by for a round!
We will OPEN tomorrow!
Starting tomorrow, April 14th, we will be open. It’s a privilege that NYS is allowing our golf course to stay open during this time so the guidelines from NYS must be followed without exception and not taken lightly.
We are taking the following precautions in order to keep our golfers safe during these trying times. These are the requirements our staff, golfers and members must follow until further notice.
- We are open for walking only.
- ALL tee times will be made online or on the phone without exception. Absolutely NO walk-ons.
- All transactions will take place through the back window of the pro shop.
- All golfers MUST follow the social distancing guidelines or they will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No gathering in the parking lot or anywhere on the property.
- Flags must stay in. Cups have been altered to reduce contact.
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
De-Stress at the Golf Course!
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors!
As we all know, efforts are put in place by the federal, state and local governments to help ensure the safety of everyone. We have every intention to continue the efforts to help people be safe and healthy. In doing so, as an outdoor recreational facility, allowing people to get their exercise while taking in fresh air and playing a solitary sport, we will remain open. There are requirements to ensure the safety of the public as well as the staff here at Turtle Creek Golf Course.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from one another unless you live in the same household.
- Bring your own wipes to wipe off touch surfaces you may use or have used, including bathrooms, pull carts, door handles, etc.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or even “under the weather” symptoms, should not come to the course for everyone’s sake.
- Additional rules and restrictions may be posted at the course.
- The Grille will remain open in accordance with state law for take-out orders.
- Thursday – Saturday 11:30AM – 8:30PM & Sunday 11AM – 7PM
- The demand for take-out has exceeded our expectations. Thank you! Please stay in your cars if our parking lot looks busy and allow us to bring your order out to you. When you arrive, please call (845)564-3226.
- Online tee times or phone reservations are required to get out on the course.
- Tee time intervals will be increased so as to encourage social distancing.
- Golfers will not be allowed in the pro shop so PLEASE plan accordingly so that there will not be a need to use the restrooms in the pro shop. We do have a porta-potty out on #5.
- Ball washers have been delayed in being placed on the course due to freezing temperatures and we will continue this for health and safety issues until further notice.
- The flagsticks will remain on the greens. The cups will be lifted a half inch off the green to encourage leaving the flag in its place.
- Golf carts will be available on an individual use basis with restrictions and exceptions for those who live together.
- The driving range will be open.
- Balls will be available and set up outside to be picked up after transaction takes place at the Golf Window in the back of the Pro Shop.
- When swinging your irons, it is strongly suggested to use your club to place the ball to prevent touching the ball.
- The Pro Shop will be closed for public use. Golf check in will take place at the back window of the Pro Shop.
- The Grille will be open to patrons picking up their take-out only.
Catering and Banquets
- While our private and public events are on hold, we are continuing to discuss and book future events. Please feel free to contact Jennifer Salemo at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information requests regarding an event.
Thank you to all who have been strongly supporting us. This is a very difficult time for all and we will get through it. The weather is starting to warm up! Please be patient and respectful out on the course while enjoying the outdoors and the game of golf.
Also, continue to wash your hands!
Jennifer W. Salemo